Course Level: Beginner
The 3-day courses focus on industry specific topics related to electrical applications! Typical infrared courses teach attendees multiple IR applications; we focus on what we do best: the electrical application of infrared.
- Level I Certificate
- Course Resource Manual
Click here to see upcoming classes available.
*Schedule is subject to change.
- Understand Basic Infrared Camera Setup (using ANY brand and model)
- Understand the Fundamentals of Infrared
- Understand Thermography
- Understand Heat Transfer
- Understand Electrical Applications
- How to Install IRISS Product Lines
- Understand Software and Reporting (using ANY brand of camera)
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or 888-300-6382.