- Primary Audience: Journeymen or Master Electricians
- Prerequisites: ICAST Course Suggested
- Course Level: Beginner
This 4-day training allows students to learn how to use IR windows and ultrasound ports correctly. From installation to calculating emissivity/transmissivity, this course is designed to provide the hands-on experience to confidently install and use IRISS IR windows and ultrasound ports. As an IRISS Certified Installer, you will know the critical steps needed to efficiently perform surveys on electrical components while using IR windows. This extended course will now feature a Level I Certification. In the Level I course students will be exposed to several IR applications.
- Understand basic ultrasound equipment (using ANY brand and model)
- Understand the fundamentals of sound theory
- Understand Ultrasound
- Understand other applications
- Understand electrical applications
- Understand software and reporting (using ANY brand of camera)
- IRISS Certificate
- Course Resource Manual
- Level I Certification
- Surprise Gifts
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or 888-300-6382.